Let me help you develop your private studio teaching business! Let’s get you in a position to be the coolest teacher in town, adored and loved by not only your students but their parents too!
Three sessions together should get you well on your way to developing a successful private teaching practice.
I have a many tricks I’ve developed over my 40 years of private teaching that will keep students coming and prepare them for a lifetime of joyful and creative music making. That’s why we teach after all. Isn’t it?
- Recitals/Jams/Pickin’ Parties
- Overlapping lessons
- Private vs Group
- Internet lessons
- Make-up lessons
- Hours (and life balance)
- Balance personal boundaries with professional access
- Audio & Video recording
- How to keep it fun
- Approaches and philosophies
- The lesson space
- Developing superstars vs the teacher’s ego
- Serving your community
- Priorities and family obligations
- Advertising and recruitment
- Teaching multi-instruments
- Help finding your niche and plan
- Upsell ideas
- One-time learning intensives
- Group classes
- and much, much more! Let’s brainstorm together to get your best foot forward!
First, tell me a little about yourself. I do not take clients just for the money and want to make sure that we will be a good fit for each other.