Here we go… and so if begins! I hope you enjoy and benefit from this. Please let me know your thoughts, as your input will drive future Open Office Hours content. I’m doing these unscripted, with a simple outline of some things I’d like to cover, and thought that I might not have enough to fill a full hour… but there is it… proof that if you give me a reason to talk… I’ll just keep blabbing!! Ha!
Here’s my outline for this OOH (Open Office Hour):
- Intro: Format, what will be covered, welcome to new FJi, YouTube, and FaceBook subscribers, Riff Master Pro info, iFiddle magazine article, new Truck Talk, the ORSH Method.
- Level 1: If I only had time to learn ONE thing… what should it be? (Ans: Blues Scales)
- Level 2: That Fiddle sound – how to get it, I-IV-V
- Level 3: Trusting your own inner creative “voice” as THE top priority.
- Closing: The Sit-In Situation
***Sorry. You must be an officially registered FJi member to view this video.***
Join us now!
Join our free Fiddle Jam Club to get access to this and other special FJi content or purchase an All Access Pass monthly membership to get full access to all FJi lessons 24/7! Compare memberships here, or click the Subscribe button below to proceed to our payment portal. Let’s Jam together!!