Gigger Level 2 – Learn to play the Cool Stuff – the Easy Way! Designed as a Level 2 improv learning path to prepare you for actual gigs, these materials use a little more entry level Music Mechanics by introducing the Note Number system with the idea of helping you to “grow your ears” and become aware of the related “I-IV-V” chord movements used in simple Roots Music (Blues, Cajun, Country, Folk) and the concept of switching scales to mirror each chord on the fly. You can also start adding double drone strings to spice up your fiddle sound.
- The Note Number system, the Mechanics of Music.
- The Chord Number System I – IV – V Start “growing” your ears!
- Tatering Level 2 – adding double “drone” strings
- A-toodz Level 2 adds more of the cool stuff like the b5 “blue” notes
- Relative Pentatonics
- Gig Etiquette
- Stagefright Stages
- How to electrify tutorials.
For further study, here’s also an auto-generated list of every FJi post in the “Gigger” category!