OK, ready to put your skills and knowledge to use in a real musical setting?… well… as real as playing alone with tracks on the internet can get at least… either way, these 3-4 step short mini-paths should help you be more prepared for real-life musical situations. I’ll try to be as descriptive as I can in the titling below so you can pretty much know exactly what to expect from the experience. You should also find “further learning” suggestions at the bottom of each of these paths. As usual, please feel free to let me know if you have suggestions for improvements! It could be your suggestion that changes someone’s life!
- Three E-Z Fiddle Tunes: Bile Them Cabbage Down, Cripple Creek, Old Joe Clark
- Three Cajun/Zydeco Fiddle Tunes: Boozoo, Oh Yeh Ya, Backdoor
- Three E-Z Folk Tunes: You Are My Sunshine, Yankee Doodle, Lightly Row
- Three Blues Tunes: Fiddle Jam Blues, Bouncy Blues, Stormy Monday
Other Three-Song Paths coming soon! Rock, Country, Jazz, Gypsy and more! Just use the contact form below to request your favorites!
- Three E blues Scale Jams: E12, E Funki, E minor Piano Funk
- Three B Blues Scale Jams: B Tuff, B Gone, Jammin’
- Three G Major Jams: Rarest Rose, G Jam, Raven’s Daughter
- Three D Major Jams: D Major Jam, Contra Dance, Cripple Creek
Not finding what you had in mind? Use these buttons below to go to the other My Path pages:
Also go to your My Dashboard page to find lessons sorted by Key, Scale, Style, Topic, Learning Level and A-Z!
Question, comments or suggestions?…