Here’s a bunch of “How-To’s” and “Why-To’s.”
Check out the Music Mechanics (or Music Theory as some call it) mini-path “How-To’s” below to learn the nuts and bolts of how things work in music so you can start to be a more knowledgeable jammer, that then, in turn, will help you not have to think so hard about it, and have a better “Goosebump Factor” to your playing!
Wit & Wisdom/Music Philosophy pieces will also help you get your head and heart in the right place by giving you positive attitudes to assimilate over time. I hope you enjoy them!
You will also find “further learning” suggestions at the bottom of each of these paths. As usual, please feel free to let me know if you have suggestions for improvements! It could be your suggestion that changes someone’s life!
- Music Mechanics: That Fiddle Sound
- Music Mechanics: The Note Number System
- Music Mechanics: EZ Chord Speller System
- Music Mechanics: the anatomy of a blues scale
- Music Mechanics: Anatomy of the gypsy sound
Wit & Wisdom/Music Philosophy
- Wit & Wisdom: Stagefright Stages
- Wit & Wisdom: Oh Yeah, Don’t Forget to Breathe!
- Wit & Wisdom: Play What You Are
- Wit & Wisdom: Obedience to the Master, Greatness and Showing Off.
- Wit & Wisdom: Gig Etiquette and the Real World
More to come!
Also go to your My Dashboard page to find lessons sorted by Key, Scale, Style, Topic, Learning Level and A-Z!
Question, comments or suggestions?…